❤ Gammas ❤
- Yasmine Ibrahim is a second year pre-med student majoring in Biology. She is of Egyptian descent and aims to work as a Clinical Oncologist upon completing medical school.
- Christie Fanous is a second year pre-pharmacy student majoring in Psychobiology. She is of Palestinian descent and hopes to one day receive her Doctorate in Pharmacy so she can help better the health of her community through medicine.
- Hafsa Shurbaji is a first year Undeclared-Social Sciences major. She is of Palestinian descent and aims to work for civil or diplomatic services.
- Elena Salman is a first year student majoring in Biology. She is of Lebanese descent and is striving to make it into medical school and work as a pediatrician upon receiving her MD.
- Neil Deramchi is a first year Biochemistry major. She is of Algerian decent and hopes to obtain a degree in Medicine while dedicating time to research.
- Jessica Doumit is a first year student planning to major in International Development Studies. She is of Lebanese and Armenian descent.